Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Out of the garage and into the wild.

It's unbelievable, but I've managed to keep on building on my little trailer.  Here's a shot showcasing the fenders, porch lights, and black trim.

It's my escape pod.  Escape from what you may ask?  Whatever.  Ex-girlfriends, zombies, a life stuck in the Office space dimension, whatever.  You never know when you might need some escape which is why this particular pod will be equipped with everything I need to get away.  Solar panels, water tanks, rifles, beer, beer, beer, etc.






For some reason, I thought it necessary to show how I wired the taillights.  Yep, heat shrink and professionalism just like everywhere else in the trailer.

I just finished wiring up the trailer runnin lights, and got a hitch installed on the truck.  Couldn't resist taking it for a whirl around the block to make sure it didn't fall apart.  Pay no mind that there is no rear hatch installed, that will come later.



All lit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment