Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Teardrop - More progress

I started the weekend with the goal of getting the walls up on the Teardrop.  Goal met!

Here is the first wall going up.  I've got a 2x4 propping it up from the other side to keep it from falling over.
 Now both walls are up.  The framing in between the walls is the start of the bulkhead which will separate the galley from the cabin.
 Looks like I fit!
More framing of the bulkhead going in.  Framing is 3/4" pine that is glued and screwed.






Rear Bulkhead framing complete.

After framing, I started paneling the rear of the cabin.  It's 1/4" hickory paneling that has been treated and is water resistant.  Cool stuff.
Rear bulkhead and completed paneling.





 Here's a shot of the galley, featuring the deep cycle battery I picked up today.

And the galley with some paneling.  Next step is to start running wiring where I need it to go before skinning the interior walls of the cabin

No comments:

Post a Comment