Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lights, check.

 Look at all of those lumens.  This thing works great, and has those new fangled LED's in it.  Low current draw, low heat, etc, etc.  It lights the whole interior up very well.  I like it.




All right, I managed to install accessory plugs in the cabin.  One of these will be dedicated to the electric blanket, the other one will be exclusively used for lighting cigarettes and charging cell phones.
 Interior pic of cabin illuminated by new light system.  I need some trim.  You should have seen the piece of trim that I tried to bend around the curve of the lid.  It flew apart like a spring loaded mousetrap and smacked me in the face.  Fail.
A picture of the light.  It's got two settings.  On and off.

1 comment:

  1. We want to know who the hell is smoking the cigarettes?

    ReplyDelete